This was the very first recipe I posted on my Gram account! It is still, to this day, one of my favorite indulgences to make!
The ultimate breakfast pizza! Made with a granola crust and topped with any of your fresh favorites! As someone who is obsessed with yogurt parfaits, this hits allllllll the right spots!
It’s crunchy, creamy, salty & sweet. You can add whatever toppings you prefer or have available!
You can use any type of yogurt you please! Dairy free is always a great option. Or, if you’re not a yogurt fan, I think using more peanut (or any type of nut/seed) butter would be delicious. OR! Just skip the sauce and go straight to the toppings.
For this particular one, I made the crust with homemade granola (recipe to come!). I topped it with fresh strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, pistachios, coconut flakes and drizzled with honey. Words cannot describe how good it is! ⠀
- 3 cups of granola ⠀
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts any type;if you prefer to not add nuts, sub with more granola⠀
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon ⠀
- 1 cup of your fav nut butter ⠀
- 1 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt or any type/flavor you have⠀
- Your fav toppings: any fruit, fresh berries, pistachios, dried berries, sliced almonds, chocolate chips, shredded coconut-whatever tickles your taste buds!⠀
- A pinch of salt- if you’re a fan of that salty sweet combo.
Mix the granola, nuts, cinnamon, and peanut butter until combined.⠀
Press the granola mixture to form the crust onto a 9in pan or plate with parchment paper. ⠀
Chill for an hour to set. If you’re in a hurry, freezing for 15 minutes will do the trick.⠀
Remove from the fridge, then top with yogurt (feel free to add more or less depending on your taste). Add your favorite fruit and toppings. Serve and enjoy!⠀
The crust hardened enough for us to be able to cut it into pizza slices! You can’t go wrong with this recipe! Follow it to a T or add your own little spin to it! Enjoy by itself or with your favorite egg dish!