I was born and raised in East Tennessee. I love to take pictures of food. I’m a designer by nature and a photographer by blood. I love dogs and don’t know how I’ll survive a summer without my Millie! I watch way too much TV. I love the zoo, especially the penguins. I can sew, cook, and bake. I’m even Wilton certified to decorate cakes! But my biggest passion is design, photography, and magazines. So I’m leaving behind Rocky Top and Southern charm for a chance to make my dreams come true in New York. Even when the times get tough, I know there will be a delicious slice of cheesecake just around the corner to pick me up!
My resume and portfolio
- B and I are dancing to Call Me Maybe because we both had rough days. 4 hours ago
- Whenever I find hairs in my bed that don't belong to me I get very paranoid. Is there a hairy ghost in my room? A gnome? A yeti? 6 hours ago
- You guys I'm really excited about my free Post It's. Especially the roll! instagram.com/p/awYOFrIxEp/ 9 hours ago
- As a kid I wanted to grow up to be Dorothy Gale or Daphne Blake. Not much has changed. 15 hours ago
- So will the next Dolce and Gabbana line feature a prison jumpsuit? business.time.com/2013/06/19/dol… 15 hours ago