I was born and raised in East Tennessee. I love to take pictures of food. I’m a designer by nature and a photographer by blood. I love dogs and don’t know how I’ll survive a summer without my Millie! I watch way too much TV. I love the zoo, especially the penguins. I can sew, cook, and bake. I’m even Wilton certified to decorate cakes! But my biggest passion is design, photography, and magazines. So I’m leaving behind Rocky Top and Southern charm for a chance to make my dreams come true in New York. Even when the times get tough, I know there will be a delicious slice of cheesecake just around the corner to pick me up!
My resume and portfolio
- #lucky @ Bar Naná instagram.com/p/hj8ZHEIxPv/ 12 hours ago
- Hey @SeanDHensley this made me think of you! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2… 23 hours ago
- Tiddlywinks is kind of the best thing I've heard all morning. Minus the woman yelled at someone on the train for "crampin her style guuurl." 23 hours ago
- Who are these little acrobatic elves behind MC and how do I get one? Talk about adorable! 1 day ago
- Audra McDonald I accept your Sound of Music cover. Only because it was 1 awesome and 2 your coat is fab! 1 day ago