Ok, so this is a modified recipe from a chocolate peanut butter fudge that I loved.
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup margarine
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla
12 oz package semi sweet chocolate pieces
7 oz. jar Marshmallow Creme
1. Combine sugar, margarine and evaporated milk in a medium pot.
2. Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
3. Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling for 4 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
4. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate pieces until melted.
5. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
6. Pour into greased 13 X 9 pan.
Let cool and cut into squares! That’s it! It’s really simple. Also, a word of warning. Wash your pan quickly after pouring into the pan so as not to let the marshmallow creme cool too much and thus create a huge terrible mess! Enjoy.